If you still have a warranty provided by your printer, contact their customer service to run through the error with you. Call: Help Number, then ask them for some corrections to guide you. Why give yourself a call than run the fixes? And you can simply opt to ask for a substitute when the customer service fails to address the issue. Epson Error Code 0x97 is a hardware problem and you could conclude that your printer is effectively dead. They send replacement printers to make the most of your warranty.

3 Comments

Adam222 Adam222

Re: Epson error code 0x97

You will get to know each and every detail of how to do Bigg Boss Voting properly and save your favorite contestant. Being a fan we all are rushing to vote and save our favorite contestant from getting evicted from Bigg Boss House. But don’t worry you have come to the right place. If you have done Bigg boss vote properly as we guide then you will be able to save your contestant and never know your favorite housemate might win the title of Bigg Boss Winner.
Hina Hina

Re: Epson error code 0x97

This is great content and I love how you have raise the issue of Movierulz. This is great and I love it
Alvaro Alvaro

Re: Epson error code 0x97

I Was facing the same problem. I don't know taht is causing it but it is hurting really badly.